Design Fixation: Trend Alert /// Shiplap Walls


Trend Alert /// Shiplap Walls

Image Sources: 1 /// 2 /// 3 /// 4 /// 5 /// 6 /// 7

If you're like me, you might not have known what the term for those beautiful paneled walls in the above photos was until recently... but now I know. It's called shiplap and it's taking Pinterest by storm. We have a small shiplap wall in our closet in the new house, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to incorporate it into one of the main rooms somehow. It's just so classic and lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to add? Questions? Comments? I encourage creative conversation here at Design Fixation!

Related Posts with Thumbnails