Big news... I'm hosting a giveaway! I love to encourage people to get in touch with their creative side; whether you're an artist or not, it's always a good idea to give the right side of your brain a workout every now and then. So I'm giving one lucky winner a prize that will get their creative juices flowing.
Here's how it works... using the Rafflecopter form below, enter to win up to 22 times. The winner will choose one of the nine crafty prizes shown above. The winner will be contacted on Monday December 29th. Here are some details about the prizes:
1. Starter set of 12 DecoArt Paints - This gorgeous set includes all of the major colors you'll need for any craft project, plus four bonus metallic hues!
2. Agate Napkin Ring DIY Kit - This beautiful gold-brushed agate napkin ring kit from Darby Smart is a great way to get into crafting without having to go out and buy all the materials yourself.
3. The Exquisite Book of Paper Flowers - This beautiful book by author and maker Livia Cetti is sure to inspire you to make something.
4. Gouache Starter Set - If you haven't used gouache paint before, it's a fun medium... the texture is somewhere between watercolor and acrylic.
5. Project Life Scrapbooking Kit - If you're into scrapbooking, you'll definitely want to give this kit a try.
6. Craft Material Grab Bag - This is a fun one... think samples of washi tape, baker's twine, strips of beautiful lace, suede cord, colorful papers, etc. So if you like to live life on the edge, this might be the prize for you!
7. DIY Embroidery Kit - This beautiful white bee embroidery kit is a great way to hone your handwork skills.
9. Makers Gonna Make Print - Get your own Makers Gonna Make print from my Etsy shop. Frame it and put it on your wall as a reminder to open up your craft closet every now and then!
And thanks to DecoArt for offering to provide a complimentary set of 12 acrylic paints!